- Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care Find the information and resources you need to learn more about government health and long-term care services in Ontario.
- Canadian Mental Health Association The Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) exists to promote the mental health of all people and to serve mental health consumers, their families and friends.
- Northern Lights Case Services Available in Atikokan, Dryden, Red Lake and Sioux Lookout, Northern Lights Case Management Services helps adults living with chronic and severe mental illness achieve and maintain a satisfying and meaningful life within their own community.
- Kenora Community Legal Clinic Inc. Serving the areas of Minaki, Redditt, Vermilion Bay, Ear Falls, Red Lake, the city of Kenora and surrounding First Nation communities, the Kenora Community Legal Clinic Inc. provides free legal advice and representation to clients who meet financial eligi
- Grace Haven Community Care Centre Services provide a day away from home for the frail elderly and those individuals with Alzheimer Disease and other dementias. The service provides a break for caregivers and also helps to relieve the loneliness and depression that often besets housebound
- Women’s Place Kenora Women’s Place Kenora is a women’s resource centre owned and operated by a feminist collective that works to create equality and justice for women with focus on: educational programs on the prevention of violence against women and children; women gaining e